Monday, August 12, 2013

Unrelated to the Fasting: Concerns About My Health

I know that being morbidly obese brings on a number of health problems.  I have slowly accepted some of these problems as my new way of life.  Lately, though, I'm afraid that years of being morbidly obese are beginning to catch up with me.  I've been lucky so far, suffering only with foot problems and joint problems.  Now I'm experiencing pain in the area of my right ovary.  The pain is made worse when walking.  I'm also having severe pain in my right heel.  I have no idea if these two things are related or not.  I do have very high arches which being overweight does not help.  Plus I have had a history of endometriosis and an ovarian cyst.  Back in my 20's, my gynecologist told me that I had a cyst the size of a grapefruit.  I was also told that I had stage IV endometriosis and that I had less than a 10% chance of ever having kids.  Long story short, I have 3 boys.  The oldest was adopted and the other two are my biological children...surprise, surprise as Gomer Pyle would say. 

Anyway, all of this is really unrelated to the fast diet, just something that is bothering me immensely.  I have had this sort of pain in the past but it has gone away in a day or two.  This pain seems to be a little bit more intense and has persisted for around 3 or 4 days now.  I was hoping that I could get some pounds off of me before suffering any major health issues.  I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed and plug on with the fast diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment