Tuesday, August 6, 2013

After The 4th Fasting Day: Dragging the Floor

Today is the day following my 4th fasting day.  Yesterday, as I wrote in my previous post, I was
super low energy and grouchy.  I had not had this problem the first 3 fasting days which I'm not sure if I can attribute this to falling out of the "honeymoon period" with the fasting or if something else is going on.  Today I am still very low on energy and this worries me slightly. I have decided to start taking a multi-vitamin in case I am low on iron.  I wish I had a way to verify exactly what is going on.  So, in any case, I will begin taking the vitamin today and keep an eye on how I'm feeling over the next couple of weeks. 

On a positive note, my husband told me this morning that I am losing weight.  I am trying only to way once weekly because I know there must be a good deal of fluctuation with the fasting and non-fasting days.  So, we'll see how it goes.

UPDATE:  8/12/2013  I have fasted 2 or 3 times since this post and I wanted to say that I have not felt as drug down on any of the other fasting days.  I cannot be sure if, perhaps, I was fighting a virus, was low in iron or protein, or just having an off day.  I did take a multivitamin on the next 2 days following the fast where I felt horrible, but I have not been diligent in taking them.  We'll see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment